Research Blog

Research Blog:

One requirement of this course is to write a blog to narrate the process of your research this semester. Don’t worry if you’ve never blogged before. It’s a lot like breathing. Okay, maybe a better analogy would be thinking. Everyone can think. I will provide the software; all you need to do is write a substantive posting once a week or so on what you’re doing with respect to your research: what problems you’ve run into, what questions you have, what you’ve discovered so far. Some weeks I may prompt you with a question. You may also respond to someone else’s blog posting in the class, for example, you can suggest a solution to their problem. There is no right or wrong answer in blogging, so just give it an honest try. This will be worth 10% of your final grade. We will start blogging the second week of class.  Before then, you should sign up by clicking on the button at the top of the right sidebar on this website.

One Response to Research Blog

1. leotara says:

The hardest part of the class, in my opinion, is choosing a topic. You want to pick something that is interesting but not out of your scope. Once you are able to narrow down your focus to a topic that’s not too broad you can begin structuring your research question and hypothesis and begin the trek of finding other literary sources. Good luck everyone!