Research Blog

Research Blog:

One requirement of this course is to write a blog to narrate the process of your research this semester. Don’t worry if you’ve never blogged before. It’s a lot like breathing. Okay, maybe a better analogy would be thinking. Everyone can think. I will provide the software; all you need to do is write a substantive posting once a week or so on what you’re doing with respect to your research: what problems you’ve run into, what questions you have, what you’ve discovered so far. Some weeks I may prompt you with a question. You may also respond to someone else’s blog posting in the class, for example, you can suggest a solution to their problem. There is no right or wrong answer in blogging, so just give it an honest try. This will be worth 10% of your final grade. We will start blogging the second week of class. ┬áBefore then, you should sign up by clicking on the button at the top of the right sidebar on this website.

One Response to Research Blog

1. leotara says:

The hardest part of the class, in my opinion, is choosing a topic. You want to pick something that is interesting but not out of your scope. Once you are able to narrow down your focus to a topic that’s not too broad you can begin structuring your research question and hypothesis and begin the trek of finding other literary sources. Good luck everyone!