Preparing for the presentation was surprisingly easier than I had anticipated. At that point I had already turned in my final paper therefore I pretty much had memorized my paper from constantly working on it. Turns out when you know what you’re actually talking about writing an outline goes much faster. The part I was especially worried about was the Q and A session after. It seemed quite inimidating there having you stand up there by yourself as people pick at the project you have been working so hard for. Also at that point even if there were recommended changes, I had no ability to make them because I had already turned in the final. So note to next time, do not make the “special” list.
Sign up Here to Post
If you want to add yourself to this blog, please log in.
- Course Objectives
- Course Requirements
- Final Grade
- Research Assignments
- Research Assignment 1: Tentative Research Topic
- Research Assignment 2: Online Search
- Research Assignment 3: Statement of the Research Question
- Research Assignment 4: Research Abstract
- Research Assignment 5: Critical Review
- Research Assignment 6: Theoretical Model
- Research Assignment 7: Data Appendix
- Research Assignment 8: The Research Proposal
- Key Concepts Learned