An economist must have the most chaotic drawing board ever. I can only imagine how many times that they’ve tried to explain something only to find out that in the end their numbers don’t quite add up. Erasing the components that they’ve ascertained are irrelevant, delving deeper into the problem, and adjusting the variables to fit the model. Just when you think that you have it….NOPE. Let’s try it again. And again. And again. It’s a lesson in insanity, but with a couple of tweaks.
Sign up Here to Post
If you want to add yourself to this blog, please log in.
- Course Objectives
- Course Requirements
- Final Grade
- Research Assignments
- Research Assignment 1: Tentative Research Topic
- Research Assignment 2: Online Search
- Research Assignment 3: Statement of the Research Question
- Research Assignment 4: Research Abstract
- Research Assignment 5: Critical Review
- Research Assignment 6: Theoretical Model
- Research Assignment 7: Data Appendix
- Research Assignment 8: The Research Proposal
- Key Concepts Learned