I had an interesting argument with a professor today about the purpose of power points. He insisted that it is important o have citations all throughout the power point while i insisted that they should be left for the end. My reasoning was that the power point serves the singular purpose of assisting the speaker while remaining the focus of the presentation. He insisted that scholars will often ask for a copy of the PowerPoint to assist in their research. I still think I was correct in my reasoning.
Sign up Here to Post
If you want to add yourself to this blog, please log in.
- Course Objectives
- Course Requirements
- Final Grade
- Research Assignments
- Research Assignment 1: Tentative Research Topic
- Research Assignment 2: Online Search
- Research Assignment 3: Statement of the Research Question
- Research Assignment 4: Research Abstract
- Research Assignment 5: Critical Review
- Research Assignment 6: Theoretical Model
- Research Assignment 7: Data Appendix
- Research Assignment 8: The Research Proposal
- Key Concepts Learned