Starting To Feel Not So Behind

I’m sure I’m not alone in feeling this way, but I’ve felt a bit behind as of late on this project. I couldn’t say whether it’s been the weather, Spring Break, the more immediate issues of tests and other assignments due right away, the sheer enormity of the project, or just good old fashioned procrastination, but I’ve just found myself putting off taking the next step forward.

But today, just now, after completing my research proposal, looking at the work I’ve already invested so far, and taking a look at what needs to come next – the task doesn’t seem so daunting anymore. I look forward to reading other proposals as well. One of the most interesting aspects of economics to me is that even in a very small sample – our class – we’ve chosen a full spectrum of issues to consider. What other science can say that?

As I think about it, I’m probably more motivated than I’ve felt in weeks to really dig into the data and see if I can find something interesting. Of course, with that said it is late, and tomorrow’s Saturday, so…

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.