If you are having trouble or you just don’t like econlit, use Google Scholar. It’s so much better and so much more user friendly. Just search keywords that are relevant to your paper and thousands of other papers will come up. If it says you need to buy the paper you are looking at you should look on the right side of the search screen and there might be a free pdf version of it that you can read for free. It also gives you the full citation for the paper as well as links to every paper that has cited the paper you are looking at.
Sign up Here to Post
If you want to add yourself to this blog, please log in.
- Course Objectives
- Course Requirements
- Final Grade
- Research Assignments
- Research Assignment 1: Tentative Research Topic
- Research Assignment 2: Online Search
- Research Assignment 3: Statement of the Research Question
- Research Assignment 4: Research Abstract
- Research Assignment 5: Critical Review
- Research Assignment 6: Theoretical Model
- Research Assignment 7: Data Appendix
- Research Assignment 8: The Research Proposal
- Key Concepts Learned