Oops, I originally put this comment in the wrong section. Lemme try again. The hardest part of the class, in my opinion, is choosing a topic. You want to pick something that is interesting but not out of your scope. Once you are able to narrow down your focus to a topic that’s not too broad you can begin structuring your research question and hypothesis and begin the trek of finding other literary sources. Good luck everyone!
Sign up Here to Post
If you want to add yourself to this blog, please log in.
- Course Objectives
- Course Requirements
- Final Grade
- Research Assignments
- Research Assignment 1: Tentative Research Topic
- Research Assignment 2: Online Search
- Research Assignment 3: Statement of the Research Question
- Research Assignment 4: Research Abstract
- Research Assignment 5: Critical Review
- Research Assignment 6: Theoretical Model
- Research Assignment 7: Data Appendix
- Research Assignment 8: The Research Proposal
- Key Concepts Learned