I’m working on my presentation, and the stress of public speaking is making it difficult to accomplish anything substantial. Trying to craft something that’s clear, concise, technical yet easy to understand, and interesting is a bit of a challenge. That, and I’m having difficulty finding something new to say that hasn’t already been said in the previous presentation or written in one of the assignments. So far, I’ve only been able to accomplish an introductory slide sans transcript and two slides with visuals, and I’m worried that I won’t have enough material for ten minutes. Furthermore, I’m terrible at improvisation. Usually I’m so nervous that I have to read directly off of my notes, so I’m trying to finish the presentation in enough time that I can know it well and be comfortable with the material when it comes time to get up in front of everyone. Anyone else having difficulty with any of these things? Any tips?
Sign up Here to Post
If you want to add yourself to this blog, please log in.
- Course Objectives
- Course Requirements
- Final Grade
- Research Assignments
- Research Assignment 1: Tentative Research Topic
- Research Assignment 2: Online Search
- Research Assignment 3: Statement of the Research Question
- Research Assignment 4: Research Abstract
- Research Assignment 5: Critical Review
- Research Assignment 6: Theoretical Model
- Research Assignment 7: Data Appendix
- Research Assignment 8: The Research Proposal
- Key Concepts Learned